You will be based in Cologne or Munich and will be part of McKinsey’s Marketing & Sales Practice. The Marketing & Sales Practice strives to help clients in both consumer and business-to-business environments on a wide variety of marketing and sales topics. The mission of this practice is to help clients achieve marketing-driven profit growth. Our clients benefit from our experience in core areas of marketing such as branding, customer insights, marketing ROI, digital marketing, CLM pricing, and sales and channel management.
(Senior) Recruiter (m/f/d)
You will help us further expand our presence in Germany and our other European hubs. In this role you will plan, coordinate and lead hiring activities. You will work individually and in collaboration with other team members. You will be responsible for your own recruitment processes: attracting and reaching out to potential candidates, leading prescreening activities, and guiding candidates through the entire process.
You will be involved in and responsible for broader value-add projects. As a subject matter expert, you will develop and share best practices and work with other recruiters to coordinate ongoing activities and events.
This role will give you the opportunity to not only interact with talented candidates and inspiring leaders, but also to constantly develop your own skills, as McKinsey focuses on relentless growth and self-improvement. You will have the opportunity to partner with McKinsey’s leadership across Europe, to scope out requirements, interact with and consult candidates on potential career moves and utilize the expertise and support of an established Experienced Professional (EP) team dedicated to providing the highest level of client and candidate service.
Depending on your qualifications, you could either start on the Senior Recruiter or Recruiter level.
- University degree
- You have 3+ years of experience recruiting senior hires
- You have experience in a fast-paced recruiting environment with the ability to take initiative with little direction
- You have already worked with an applicant tracking system (ATS) with high volumes in a detail-oriented environment
- Search skills (e.g., attraction and selection of talent) and knowledge about marketing and sales topics would be a plus
- You have strong interpersonal, communication, and team skills and the ability to quickly build trust-based relationships with senior candidates and colleagues
- You are goal driven with the ability to proactively take initiative and are comfortable working with minimal direction and ambiguity
- You are fluent in German and English
Please upload your transcripts and English versions of your cover letter and CV.