WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You’ll be working with McKinsey’s Operations practice in Europe. Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
McKinsey’s Quality, Compliance, and Remediation group is part of McKinsey's Operations Practice and helps clients achieve significant and sustainable improvements in their quality performance and customer satisfaction. We design and conduct transformations in a variety of industries, from highly regulated industries, such as pharma and medical devices, to advanced manufacturing industries, such as automotive and aerospace.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will work in teams of consultants as an expert especially in the areas of engineering, manufacturing, or procurement, helping clients achieve increased performance levels.
You will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of quality and compliance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
In addition to working directly with clients, you will also share your experience and insights with colleagues internationally, thereby expanding our knowledge and refining our approaches in the field of quality and compliance.
- Professional work experience in developing and implementing quality and compliance concepts
- Advanced graduate degree and excellent academic record required (e.g., Master, MBA, PhD, etc.)
- Functional knowledge and experience in all areas of quality and/or compliance based upon practical experience, including root-cause problem solving (e.g., 8D, CAPA), quality gates, Six Sigma, CGMP regulation, and/or remediation
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Mobile and excited to take on longer international assignments
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and the local office language(s)