WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
You’ll work within our Risk practice in Frankfurt. This global practice supports clients in many different industries facing challenges of developing and implementing tailored concepts for risk recognition, measurement, and control.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will conduct analyses for current client engagements or in-house projects on risk management in banking or insurance as well as for multinational corporations in many different industries.
In this context, you will deal with issues relating to capital management, ratings, or regulatory frameworks, such as Basel II/III. In your work, you will use a broad spectrum of in-house and third-party sources. You will be able to draw on an excellent information structure as well as our international network of experts.
You will typically work in teams of 3 – 5 consultants, making an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, and developing tailor-made solutions.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing recommendations for presentation to client management. You’ll also gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Consultants receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, or a related field
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Previous experience in the banking or insurance sector
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Demonstrated track record in effective problem structuring and data preparation
- You are interested in topics relating to risk management and enjoy solving complex problems
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively both written and verbally in English and German