WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
You’ll be working with McKinsey’s Operations practice in Europe. Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
Responding to the digital challenge that companies now face on a global scale, the McKinsey Operations Practice is seeking to leverage digital efforts and bring them to the next level. The Digital Operations group combines strategic thinking and technology expertise to deliver accelerated outcomes. We help clients separate digital opportunity from hype and we build business prototypes in order to prove that opportunities are real. We also orchestrate delivery to ensure that technology investment translates into business results.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Digital Manufacturing Consultant, you will help improve end-to-end operations, from product development to manufacturing to service.
You will be part of an international network, developing world-class knowledge across the digital manufacturing space. In addition, you will assist our client teams in developing strategies and technology roadmaps for implementing processes and operating systems that support digital manufacturing application.
In this position, you will consult senior individuals at client organizations as well as existing client service teams on driving transformational change around digital manufacturing theory and processes.
- Proven track record and expertise in the application of advanced manufacturing technology, including digital and big data
- Meaningful experience in digital strategy deployment and use of automation in world-class production facilities
- Advanced graduate degree and excellent academic record required (e.g., Master, MBA, PhD, etc.)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Mobile and excited to take on longer international assignments
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and the local office language(s)