For more than 90 years, our name has stood for excellent top management consulting all over the world. We support companies and institutions from the private, public, and social sectors in their most important changes – in partnership and close cooperation. Our goal is to significantly improve the performance of our clients and to create an exceptional professional environment for exceptional people.
McKinsey Digital & Analytics (“DnA”) is the global home to nearly 5,000 of the world’s most talented professionals across the fields of digital, analytics, and design. We work with clients to build analytics- and digital-driven organizations by combining proprietary approaches and assets with deep industry, functional, and technological expertise to help clients capture the most value from data and succeed in the digital age. Our cross-functional teams work with clients to drive at-scale, tech-enabled transformations, build new businesses, and create competitive advantage by optimizing core technology.
You will be based in our Frankfurt Office and will be part of our European Professional Development Team, where you will support the Professional Development and Staffing team for McKinsey Digital & Analytics.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn. Depending on the evolution of the pandemic, remote working will be possible or necessary.
We are looking for you for our office in Frankfurt as soon as possible as ambitious
Intern in our Professional Development Team (m/f/d)
As a member of the Professional Development team for McKinsey Digital Europe, you will work closely with the regional Director and regional Manager of Professional Development to provide PD colleagues with help, data, and analytical support. The team works in a highly collaborative environment, partnering with other teams to deliver meaningful innovation in people experience. You will support the team on a variety of projects and day-to-day people processes. You will also play an active part in the definition and implementation of our people strategy for McKinsey Digital.
You will develop fluency in the Firm's people systems and tools, combining this with your analytical knowledge to help translate business questions into analysis and conclusions. You will be on point for regular as well as ad-hoc data analysis and reports; deriving insights from those which will help define our actions going forward. You will design, conduct and syndicate standing and ad hoc analysis on people related topics including pyramid, promotion rates or employee satisfaction.
You will also work on projects where you are able to demonstrate your project management skills end-to-end. These projects will be related to the cell’s overall people strategy and above mentioned analyses and could e. g. be linked to employee experience, personnel planning or Diversity & Inclusion.
- Ideally completed Bachelor's degree (or close to), preferably in an HR-relevant discipline
- First work experience through internship, apprenticeship or as a student worker
- Outstanding analytical skills, enjoys working with data and analysis
- Enjoys working with numbers and gets energized by complex problem solving, and has the ability to push the innovation level of solutions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence people
- Excellent English and German language skills (oral and written)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work collaboratively in team environment and function independently
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- A plus, but no must-have: an interest in the digital world, keen to follow industry trends and savvy enough to “talk shop” with technical people
Click here to apply