You will be based in Berlin or Munich and be part of Visual Media Europe, a team of ~60 professionals across several locations who develop concepts and end-products for print and digital media communication.
Design Project Leader (m/f)
You will lead large-scale design projects end-to-end (lead design, planning and driving the process from initial brief to outtake, assure quality and lead people). In this role you will be a sparring partner for the users of our service and co-develop creative design solutions hand in hand with communications coaches, proposal advisors and copy writers. You will have a defined area of responsibility along our client-relationship process, e.g., for proposals or engagements. You will work closely with team leaders and creative specialists to staff the right capabilities to the specific design projects. You will share best practices with and advice and train colleagues on media use, brand design and impactful visual communication. Additionally, you will contribute to the strategic development of innovations, gather, develop, and disseminate knowledge within our department and beyond. Lastly, you will coach and train colleagues of all kinds in your defined area of responsibility, as well as lead major (departmental) project teams and/or interest groups.
- 4-6 years of experience, at least 2 years as a Senior Media/Graphic Designer
- Relevant Masters degree in Design
- Advanced/master knowledge of the Adobe suite
- Relevant experience in a corporate-design environment
- Excellent knowledge of communication and media design
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Project management and negotiation, problem solving skills
- Experience in leveraging agile methodologies, e.g., Design Thinking, Design Sprint would be a plus
- People management experience would be a plus