To support the continued growth of our legal department, we are now seeking a
Contracts Manager (m/f/d)
to be located in McKinsey’s Düsseldorf or Frankfurt office.
You will draft, review, and negotiate different types of contracts, such as consulting agreements for, e.g., private equity, clean team, or benchmarking engagements, confidentiality agreements, subcontracting, and consortium agreements. You will work closely with our consultants on a variety of engagement-related legal matters on a day-to-day basis, also advising on internal compliance and risk management issues. Furthermore, you will be responsible for maintaining and updating contractual terms and will be proactively working together with attorneys, contracts managers, and paralegals in Germany and across Western Europe in diverse jurisdictions.
- This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a team of outstanding professionals. All of McKinsey’s employees are expected to possess an outstanding academic history as well as a blue-chip professional background.
- You are a German legal professional (state examination(s) or Wirtschaftsjurist [FH]) with at least three years’ professional experience acquired as a contracts manager or in a similar position at a leading company.
- You are fluent in both German and English with the ability to draft and negotiate contracts in both these languages.
- You possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to work together with internal and external stakeholders at different levels.
- You enjoy working in a challenging and fast-paced environment and are a team player with the desire to influence others positively.
To apply for this position, please send your application to Miriam Küpper at Taylor Root.
Taylor Root is exclusively retained for this position. All third-party applications will be forwarded to Taylor Root.
Taylor Root, Miam Küpper, Schwanenmarkt 15, 40213 Düsseldorf
miriamkuepper [at] taylorroot.com