Our Risk Practice supports clients facing challenges developing and implementing tailored concepts for risk recognition, measurement, and control. As part of this group you will be based in one of our offices in Germany as
Consultant (m/f/d) – Cyber Risk
What you'll do
Working as part of our client service team, you will help resolve our client’s strategic technology and cyber risk issues.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You will use your expertise and handle a variety of cyber risk topics, including IT infrastructure and technology risk. You’ll help us to integrate strategic perspectives and approaches with actual operations and process redesign capabilities.
Additionally, you will help McKinsey develop our expertise in this area and you’ll have the opportunity to shape this fast-growing initiative. As a consultant, you will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues.
- University degree ideally in computer science, mathematics or business degree with specialization in technology management
- Relevant work experience in a professional services environment or industry/tech company
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven experience in cyber security strategy and risk based digital resilience transformations
- Practical knowledge in IT risk management, information security and technology risk
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing - in English and German
- Willingness to travel