Consultant (m/f/d) - Digital Marketing
You will be working in one of our offices in Germany, UK or France with our Marketing & Sales practice. As a part of this practice, you’ll focus on developing marketing and sales strategies for leading companies of all major industries, including consumer goods, financial services, retail, telecommunications, and logistics. Our clients benefit from our experience in core areas of marketing such as branding, customer insights, marketing ROI, digital marketing, CLM pricing, and sales and channel management.
What you'll do
You will work across industries and help clients transform their marketing strategy and operations to power growth through digital advantage.
In this role you'll support top organizations to use digital to connect with customers and to drive revenue growth quickly.
During your client facing work you will either be supporting the project team with a part of your time and bring in your specific digital expertise or you will be full time on the ground, especially when the project is entirely focused on deep digital marketing work.
- Advanced degree in a business or marketing-related topic
- 3+ years business experience at leading digital organization(s)
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Experience executing and/or leading digital marketing programs end-to-end
- Detailed knowledge of the key digital performance marketing channels and experience in executing and optimizing campaigns using standard tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager
- Understanding of the digital marketing, advertising technology ecosystem and digital agency landscape
- Strong network in the digital marketing space
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on can-do attitude and a keen interest in proactively developing an important new suite of services and capabilities inside the firm
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in English and local language
- Willing to travel internationally