What you'll do
You will work within a small project team to analyse data, evaluate results, generate actionable insights and recommendations and deliver these to your clients.
In this role, you will be given high levels of responsibility from the start, liaising with our clients to gather data, conduct research and perform quantitative analysis. You'll be working with our team that covers our banking clients and will have the opportunity to travel to client sites across Western Europe.
Please note that this role does not involve long periods working on a single client site. Our projects typically run for 6 months, therefore you will become an expert in the data and topic.
- Recent graduates or those with 6-18 months of experience in data analytics, strategy, financial services, insurance or consultancy
- Exceptional analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities Excellent writing skills
- Ability to manage time to produce high quality work to deadlines
- Great interpersonal communications and client-management skills
- Fluent in German and English
Who you'll work with
You'll work in Frankfurt with our Finalta team. Building on more than fifteen years' experience working with leading banks and insurers, Finalta combines performance benchmark data and best-practice knowledge from 350 financial institutions in over 50 countries to generate insights on how to achieve superior performance.
Annual benchmarking provides clients with a unique management tool to objectively assess performance against peers and quantify opportunities for improvement. Our best-practice cases illustrate how to close performance gaps and give clients a roadmap to reach world-class performance while reducing the time, cost, and risk of change.